Friday, January 20, 2017

It's been awhile

It's been awhile and I'm sorry! But I promise I have so many things to tell you that this post is going to be just that.

First off, we've moved! Back to good old New York, with new jobs and a new place to live! It's been a great feeling so far and I can't wait to talk about it another post!

I've also read so many books recently that I couldn't keep up with this blog at all because of it. I will be better. I'm going to donate every Friday afternoon (fingers crossed) to some type of post!

I've joined beachbody and seriously have never felt better! Not only does my body feel better but I've also made a core group of friends to keep me motivated!

My friend and I started a group about getting involved in the community! I will post more details on it in a future blog so if you're interested please look it up! However it is for only upstate NY but you can always start your own ☺

I will also be changing the name of this blog. Soon it will be called theperfecthoneybee. Little back story, my first name means honey bee in Greek and my last name means perfection/beauty in Arabic! So there ya go!

Okay that's it for now! Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment