Wednesday, November 18, 2015

To the Bookworms like me

I have some exciting book news for you all-- as long as you like shopping on Black Friday and if you don't, I totally understand. Anyway, this is the second year of the Barnes and Noble Black Friday Signed Editions.

If you click on the link, you will see that they have already announced the signed editions that will be there. Here's how it works, Barnes and Noble gets a ton of signed copies of books and will have a limited availability of them at each store location. Last year, I hesitated in buying a signed copy of the Polar Express, not only my favorite holiday story but holiday movie. I'm hoping to not make that mistake again!

There's also some other books that I'm pretty excited to try and buy for Christmas gifts. Be aware that most of these books will be more expensive than their non-signed copies. I also don't believe there will be any discounts even for Barnes and Noble Members.

Here are the ones I'm most excited for-- that I might actually re-buy to have the signed copy. They are also books that I read before this blog, because of that I might not ever get to tell you about them. Therefore-- I'm going to tell you what I'm excited for so that you will know how much I like these novels!

The Kite Runner- yes, a signed copy? That would be amazing. This is probably the first book I ever re-read other than Harry Potter.

Outlander-- yeah, this for a Christmas gift. it would be cool to own myself but I know someone who would want it even more.

The Martian-- you all know how much I loved this one. If I can't get the Kite Runner or Outlander because I get there too late, this will be next on the list.

The Polar Express-- I will not hesitate this year. 

Stores open at 8am Black Friday-- good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment