Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Happy Fall!

It's here! It's the first day of Autumn! I'm so excited. It's my favorite time of the year so this post is all about what's coming up this fall that I can't wait for.

1.) Football. I know it already started, in truth I think the first day of fall is when the first football game is. It's even better when my team is kicking ass.

2.) Crockpot recipes. Who doesn't like to cook in the crockpot? It's easy, simple and delicious all the time.

3.) Apple picking and apple cider....here and here

4.) Going on a little wine excursion this fall with the girls..can't wait!

5.) The Martian, I already posted this one online but it's going to be amazing and I cannot wait.

6.) Spectre- because I'm a HUGE fan of both Daniel Craig and James Bond

7.) He Named me Malala. Who doesn't like a true story about a girl who is changing the lives all other girls? (PS- if you haven't read the book, you should).

8.) Last but not least, the changing of the leaves and the cooler weather. I can't wait to bundle up just a bit more.

What's your favorite thing up this upcoming fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment