Saturday, September 27, 2014

Fall Fashion 1 - American Eagle Sweaters

Fall Fashion 1 - American Eagle Sweaters

So it's fall and I live in Norther Vermont. So it's safe to say that I'm going to need sweaters and well, I don't actually have a lot of sweaters. Last week (and great news I think it's still going on!) American Eagle had a buy one get one 50% off sale. I went in there for jeans, because well they last forever. Instead, I ended up buying two sweaters and a cardigan. This post will only have information on the sweaters, the cardigan will come later :). So here's one of the sweaters as an outfit. The sweater and the jeans are from American Eagle, the long necklace is from J. Jill and the boots (I believe) are from famous footwear. Below to the picture will be links to each part of the outfit. Any long necklace would look great with these sweaters if you're looking to dress it up a bit. It's the same with the boots, any pair will work though I like boots that are closer to knee high compared to ankle boots if I can help it. 

 

Waffle Knit Sweater - 39.95 (buy one, get one 50%)
Skinny Jeans - On Sale for $25.00!





No comments:

Post a Comment