Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Boyfriend's Breakfast Burritos





Another one of my resolution's for the year was to start making dinner/meals more regularly. My boyfriend does most of the cooking and I'm hoping that I can start cooking more often. Part of this reason is to have myself get better at it (I like to bake more), to keep myself busy AND because I really don't think it's fair that Francis cooks so much. Okay, done with the tangent....

Anyway, here's Francis' Breakfast Burritos (obviously). These are SO good that I decided to make them myself. Now to start, I'm sure Francis got this recipe offline but honestly we don't look at it anymore and we change it up all the time, so I can't give you the actual link.

Here's a sample recipe to serve 2!
Displaying IMG_20150121_193132540_HDR.jpg
Ingredients:
1/3 cup onion (chopped)
1/3 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
4 eggs
Wrap
1-2 Tbsp of butter
1/2 cup pepper (chopped)

                                             Directions:
Displaying IMG_20150121_193604790.jpg1.) Melt butter in a large skillet
2.) Add the eggs, pepper and onion to the skillet
3.) Mix the ingredients together until the eggs are scrambled to your liking
4.) Add the shredded cheese until it's melted
5.) Add them to the wrap or bagel, whatever you choose to use and voila! Your breakfast burritos are complete!


It's really easy to add bacon or sausage to this as well, or any other veggies you might enjoy. It's really simple and really fast to make which is even better.

Enjoy!

Displaying IMG_20150121_194135764.jpg