Thursday, November 6, 2014

Outlander Series

Hey guys! So below is all of the books in the Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon. I've actually already read them all so spoiler- I love the series. Anyway, I'm re-reading (yes it's that good!) while the new T.V. show on Starz is happening. So that means that it will take me awhile to review all the books because the T.V. show's first season won't come back until April. Anyway, enjoy and please let me know if you have read this series as well and if you love it as much as I do!

Outlander
Dragonfly in Amber
Voyager
Drums of Autumn
The Fiery Cross
A Breath of Snow and Ashes
An Echo in the Bone
Written in my Own Heart's Blood

Also- here is Diana Gabaldon's website on all her other smaller novels related to Outlander
There is also someone who has a website based on recipes that are related to Outlander as well by Theresa Carle Sanders

No comments:

Post a Comment