Sunday, June 26, 2016

Dierks Bentley 2016!

Alright everyone! I haven't been on here in awhile but I have so many adventures to share with you that you won't be disappointed, I promise. Below was our excitement.


First up, Dierks Bentley! Yes that's right, we saw him again and as always he's fantastic. If you remember we saw him a few years ago in VT. He was SO good, that I traveled to Boston this time to see him AND Francis went again. He barely ever sees someone more than once so that really shows how much he enjoyed him. He was also singing along, which again is something he never does. Me? I was dancing around like it was my first concert ever.

Songs he performed:
Up on the Ridge
Free and Easy
Tip it on Back
Am I the Only One
5150
Say you Do
Lot of Leaving Left to Do
What the hell did I say
Hold On
Every mile a memory
Black
Feel that Fire
Riser
Take it easy
Freedom
Somewhere on a beach
What was I thinking
 Sideways
Drunk on a plane


Seriously, if you like country and you have not seen Dierks Bentley, go. I have seen Luke Bryan, Darius Rucker, Brad Paisley, Scotty McCreery, Carrie Underwood, and Zac Brown Band-- the only one that compares is Carrie, but then again it's hard to compare her to Dierks.

Every year we go I get better seats (this year he even had a mini stage 30 feet away from us!), next time I'm going to get even closer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment