Thursday, May 7, 2015

Pura Vida

Costa Rica 2015

Hello everyone! I'm sorry I haven't been around, it's been a crazy few months. I also haven't been able to find a single novel that I can keep up with. So anyway I've decided to write about my most recent trip in April to Costa Rica! I have never been there before so it was an experience, especially because we rented a house so instead of feeling like a toursit we were very much in the local feel. If you don't know, Costa Rica has two different oceans on it's sides. One side is the Caribbean and the other side is the Pacific Ocean. We were on the Pacific Ocean side because none of us had ever been able to say we swam in the Pacific.  


We did so many different things on this trip and saw wildlife that we won't see in the states that I'm going to break everything down for you guys in it's own special page. I hope that's okay! Would I do anything different? I might stay at a resort or go to the Caribbean side but otherwise I would do all of the same activities again!